Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Update: Week 3

Hi Everybody,

Looks like I survived another week of work (2 weeks down), my first reports presentation (yes!), and another false prophet's prediction (was expecting this one).  All in all, I really enjoy my new job.  I especially like it because it's been such a serious reminder of the Lord's grace in my life.  He helped me to get the job, He's given me the energy to wake up and be on-time everyday (not used to waking up this early) and He's also helped me get through my first big hurdle, report presentation #1.  Time has been short as a result, but I hope to make the most of what little free time I have.  I've been reading a book (click here) right before I eat lunch to set my mind on eternal things.  I highly recommend it, check it out!  Anyways, I'm in the process of preparing for RP #2 (report presentation) and greatly welcome any of your prayers.  They are much appreciated, thanks so much to those of you who have lifted petitions on my behalf.  Hasta luego... until tomorrow =P

Tomorrow, I'm going to be hosting a nice quality picture tour of my workplace so stay tuned folks!

2 comments:

  1. Great! Is that book your "spiritual food" :) We'll continue praying for you! God's grace sufficient!

    ReplyDelete