Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Desk + Full Day Of Class

Here's the picture of my desk that I promised yesterday.


Sorry for the blurry picture, I had to take it with my camera phone because I left my legit one at home.  As you can see, I started to move in a little bit by taping some pictures here and there.  My team consists of 6 new recruits and we are going to be training until information is dripping out our ears.

Today was a full day of class.  Got in the office at 7, began class at 8 and went until 4 with a lunch break in between.  We covered financial industry fundamentals all day and now I'm trying to review before tomorrow's quiz.  I spent the my lunch break studying and eating a delicious lunch packed by wifey.  It was fried rice + sandwich + home-made cookies + oranges + baked onion rings.  There was a bit too much, but I ate it all while chilling with a co-worker. 

Tomorrow is our first quiz... MUST pass.  Going to study hard tonight (got 40+ pages of material to cover) and then get some rest, could use your prayers that I would pass.  How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment