Jesus is all I need... but is Jesus all I want?
Ponder the statement above... do you consider that your life could be better if you had something more? A little more financial stability? A better social life? Better health? Improved work circumstances? A more holy spouse? I would venture to say that I would be completely content and satisfied if Jesus was all I want. He is that great. However, my lack of contentment reflects my inward attitude and perspective. Jesus is all I need, but He is not all I want.
Comrades, here comes the revolution: The Democratic Socialists want to gut
the Constitution, empty the jails, erase the borders, eliminate the Senate,
fire the president, and press for a full revolution. Does the Democratic
Party have a clue?
-
Brace yourselves for a political transformation that will completely
reshape the American political landscape, throw away the U.S. Constitution,
eliminat...
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment