Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thank You

I received a generous gift yesterday from an anonymous giver. It was shipped to my apartment in a large box. I do not know who he/she is (I have some ideas), but here's what I received... the Expositor's Bible Commentary set! I was already planning on obtaining Carson's commentary on Matthew because I heard it was the bomb. Now I have it! To whoever you are out there... thank you for the encouragement and the awesome gift! It will be put to good use as I seek to rightly divide the Word of God (2 Timothy 2:15).

P.S. My bookshelf is almost full! I had to completely rearrange it to accommodate for this 12 volume set. For other mystery givers out there... I will soon be needing a new bookshelf. And then probably a larger study.

No comments:

Post a Comment